Thursday, January 7, 2010

Short film selected in Brazil film festival

During my childhood, I heard the stories which tell about victory of passion and originality. God gifted me with the experience of living with extra-ordinary human being like my Grandpa and maternal Grandpa who were creative geniuses. I may not have inherited any major quality from them but few grains of Creating Something New which gave birth to a genuine story and I went ahead to convert into a short film last year.
Now it is the blessings of forementioned personalities and my best friend,Hazrat Shah Manzoor Alam that I am sitting with the news that my short film THE MUSK has been selected in Brazil film festival for the final round following its success in India.

I thank all the well-wishers and my loved ones for their blessings and promise will give something to cheer on bigger scale very soon which means very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment